Five Helpful Tips to Clean Your Karastan Area Rugs
I know you love your Karastan area rugs and your carpet flooring. How do I know this? Because I really love mine too. If you’ve unfortunately stained something on your beloved rug, don’t clean aimlessly. Sometimes hiring a professional is your best bet. If you’re doing some minor maintenance, you can follow these helpful tips to clean your karastan.
- Never rub rashly and carelessly at an area rug stain, this will only cause smears, maybe permanent ones that will weaken the fibers causing your Karastan to wear out quicker.
- Never use an iron or hair dryer to dry a carpet stain, this will only seal the stain onto your rug, and permanently.
- Stains are that not cared for properly will reappear at the surface of your carpet. Even if you’ve cleaned the stain on the surface, it’s still there. To prevent this, put a thick cloth and something heavy over the stain overnight to absorb the stain.
- Sometimes water is your best friend when it comes to removing stains. Take immediate action once there is a spill and expand your search in stain removal procucts if necessary.
- A clean carpet is one that’s taken care of regularly, use your vacuum, more than once a month.